Fiber Optic Covered Wire Protection Box Heat Shrink Tube Protective Box
This Fiber Optic Cable Protection Box is an Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Protection Box (also known as Heat Shrinkable Tube Box or FTTH Drop Splice Closure). It is a case to put in a butterfly cable with a thermal protection tube after hot melting, so that the splice spot can get a better protection. Relative to the cold welding, the hot one can improve the optical performance of connector, make the effective connection rate increased to one hundred percent, prolong the service life of the product and lower maintenance costs.
This Fiber Drop Splice Closure is used in FTTH connection, we use this Fiber Drop Repair Splice Closure to make heat Shrinkable Splice with 2pcs Drop Cable (Or Drop Cable SC Connector Terminated one side). It`s designed for either Flat Drop Cable or Round Drop Cable
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be installed and made repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
3.0x2.0mm Drop Cable or Indoor Cable
Fiber Cladding Diameter
Single Mode(SM) & Multi Mode(MM)
Repeat Uses Circles
> 50dB(UPC), > 60dB(APC)